Social Solidarity Bank supports management consulting, networking, mentoring, seminars, and connect with experts in field and local resources in order to improve the operational continuity and self-reliance of small sized entrepreneurs and social economic organizations.
Through this, it is possible to improve the management environment of small businessmen and social economic organizations, and to establish a business ecosystem so that founders can grow steadily.
- Improve business environment of small business owners
- Discover and develop social entrepreneurs
- Consult management technology
- Free legal consultation and psychological counseling services
- Support the networking and education for each industries